- Keep your desk and your files organized to avoid wasting time shuffling through piles of paper.
- Go through your inbox at the beginning of each work day. Either throw away, file or follow up on each item.
- Prioritize a list of the tasks you need to accomplish that day.
- Delegate tasks to co-workers and assistants if possible.
- Finish one task before you go on to the next.
- Reduce paperwork by storing important information on your computer or electronic organizer.
- Communicate effectively and plan carefully to make sure a job is done properly the first time around.
- Schedule time when you'll be available, and let colleagues know, to avoid constant interruptions. Close the door if you need to.
- Take breaks. A short walk or quick lunch away from the office will increase your overall productivity.
- Before leaving for the day, tidy up your desk and make a short list of projects you will need to do the next day.
- Try not to take work home. You need the break.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
TIPS ON HOW TO WORK EFFICIENTLY!
Posted by Sarah Marcos at 11:11 PM