1) Caracas Venezuela –With drug cartels, and poverty, Caracas, the capital of Venezuela, ranks the highest for murder and crime in the world. They have nicknamed the city the “murder capital of the world”.
2) Cuidad Juarez, Mexico – This place has a serious problem with robbery, kidnapping, sexual assault and drug-related crimes. They are the number two city in the world for murders, most of them drug-related.
3) Mogadishu Somalia –Mogadishu has one of the highest terrorist populations in the world. Looting, prowling, kidnapping, gunfire,etc.. make Mogadishu one of the top 3 most dangerous cities.
4) Capetown South Africa –The Capetown is in a great state of poverty, making crime a part of the peoples everyday life.
5) Bogota – Columbia – Bogota is the main port for drugs and guns coming up from Colombia to Panama. People get murdered in plain daylight every day.
6) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil –A drug cartel, called the Pirahnas, resides in Rio, and they are responsible for many murders and abductions.
7) Grozny, Chechnya, Russia – There is more Russian Mafia in this place than police. This city is not run by government officials, but by gangsters. A russian is murdered here every 20 minutes.
8 Baghdad, Iraq –Al-Qaeda and Kurdish rebels, and criminals are involved in violence that goes on everyday. Nuclear devices to poison the people there and the inherent gunfire killing civilians everyday makes Baghdad truly hell on earth.
9) Guatemala City, Guatemala – The government is very corrupt, they get paid off everyday by the drug lords. There is a high crime rate in this capital city, and many tourists are victims of armed robbery, rape and even murder.
10) Bangkok Thailand- Thailand is the #1 producer of opium and heroin in the world. A major transit for those drugs is the capital Bangkok. Therefore making it unsafe. The violence and crime due to social unrest makes Bangkok top 10 for sure.