1. Start simple. Keep motivators around your work area – things that give you that initial spark to get going.
2. Keep good company. Make more regular encounters with positive and motivated people.
3. Keep learning. Read and try to take in everything you can. The more you learn, the more confident you become in starting projects.
4. Stay Positive. See the good in bad. When encountering obstacles, you want to be in the habit of finding what works to get over them.
5. Stop thinking. Just do. If you find motivation for a particular project lacking, try getting started on something else.
6. Know yourself. Keep notes on when your motivation sucks and when you feel like a superstar. 7. Track your progress. Keep a tally or a progress bar for ongoing projects. When you see something growing you will always want to nurture it.
8. Help others. Share your ideas and help friends get motivated. Seeing others do well will motivate you to do the same.