1. Decide what you really want to achieve in your life. What is the most important to you? What things will make you happy?
2. Write your goals. Writing will help you to increase the implementation of your goals. Set realistic, clear goals. Clearly defined goals will help you to stay motivated. Motivation makes a big influence on our goals.
3. Set a deadline for your goals. Make a note for how soon you would like to achieve those goals.
4. Clearly realize "why" you want to achieve those goals. Strong knowing why you want to reach your objectives increases motivation.
5. Make a list of things what you will have to do. What things will help you to reach your objectives? Make a clear and consistent plan of things you will have to do. This will help you to focus on what is the most important to you and what can help you to reach your objectives. Take action.
6. Identify the skills you will need to develop. What skills you need if you want to reach your goals successfully? Try to identify them and then develop those skills.
7. Recognize resources that can help you to reach your goals.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6041420